My mom fractured her wrist in the storm so Emerson and I accompanied her to PromptMed on Sunday while Larry and Jim worked on the house. The hospital was absolutely packed with sick people and people with injuries from the storm. We sat at the hospital for over three hours, and Emerson was an absolute peach! She got a little restless but otherwise she was a happy baby. And all of the other patients loved her. I think she helped the time pass more quickly.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Sweet Baby Girl
My mom fractured her wrist in the storm so Emerson and I accompanied her to PromptMed on Sunday while Larry and Jim worked on the house. The hospital was absolutely packed with sick people and people with injuries from the storm. We sat at the hospital for over three hours, and Emerson was an absolute peach! She got a little restless but otherwise she was a happy baby. And all of the other patients loved her. I think she helped the time pass more quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Mom! I hope she heals up quickly!
Emerson is one sexy babe in the hat!
Post a Comment