Here's a video of Emerson "crawling" from the living room to dining room. She started out after Cosmo, but then noticed one of Cosmo's toy's laying nearby.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"You go girl" I love the squeals and all the panting she does. Grandpa wants to know if she's going to be left handed since shes doing all her pulling with her left arm.
Don't let her touch you after crawling, could you imagine the shock you'd get after her little body just dragged over all that carpeting!! Whew what a workout!!
4 comments:
"You go girl" I love the squeals and all the panting she does.
Grandpa wants to know if she's going to be left handed since shes doing all her pulling with her left arm.
I hadn't noticed. We thought she would be right handed b/c she grabs for everything with her right hand. I will have to pay more attention.
Don't let her touch you after crawling, could you imagine the shock you'd get after her little body just dragged over all that carpeting!! Whew what a workout!!
So adorable!!! I love how at the end she looks at the toy and then looks over at Cosmo, like "now what??"!
You weren't kidding, she really is a pro at the army crawl! I bet you're exhausted by the end of the day!
Post a Comment