Emerson loves celebrity gossip (just like mommy and grandma). For some time now, AJ and I have traded magazines which saves us money and helps the environment. Well, I gathered a huge stack for her and put them by my front door, and Emerson found them. She skipped right over Weight Watchers and Self and went straight for Us. I finally had to move the magazines after she ate the corner off the Us magazine. I guess that grandma will have to save all of her copies of Us so Em and I can read some celebrity gossip before bedtime!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Baby Loves Celebrity Gossip
Emerson loves celebrity gossip (just like mommy and grandma). For some time now, AJ and I have traded magazines which saves us money and helps the environment. Well, I gathered a huge stack for her and put them by my front door, and Emerson found them. She skipped right over Weight Watchers and Self and went straight for Us. I finally had to move the magazines after she ate the corner off the Us magazine. I guess that grandma will have to save all of her copies of Us so Em and I can read some celebrity gossip before bedtime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If she eats those magazines, she'll be pooping gossip! ;)
Look at those long pretty eyelashes!! When my sister was a baby my mom's best friend bought her, her own subscription to the t.v. guide because she used to eat those!!
Post a Comment