
Earlier this summer, I started walking Cosmo every morning after breakfast, and Jim and I would walk her after dinner. Well, now she expects these walks daily regardless of the weather. She follows me around each morning and pouts until we go on our morning walk, and she does the same thing at night as we do our dinner dishes. It's been a little too hot for me to walk much this week so I have skipped out on a few. Well, this morning I was feeling like a bad mother so we took our morning walk as soon as I got out of bed in an attempt to beat the heat. As you can see from this picture, it was a little too hot for Cosmo too, as this pic was taken about 5 minutes after our stroll. I took this picture to remind her of the heat, but she must have forgotten because she was back at it again tonight, and we just returned home. Now, I have swollen ankles, which is my reminder of the heat!
1 comment:
She is so much like my Leo. Always wants to be outside but crashes instantly from the heat. So how is my "first" girl?
Post a Comment