We are always searching for toys that will entertain and educate Emerson because she gets bored easily (except when she's getting into things she shouldn't be in). Jim and I were shopping at Babies R Us this weekend, and we came across this cute talking/singing chair. We thought maybe she would be too small for it, but so far she loves it. We will see how many days this toy lasts. It was pricey for a plastic toy so hopefully we will get our money's worth.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Best Seat in the House
We are always searching for toys that will entertain and educate Emerson because she gets bored easily (except when she's getting into things she shouldn't be in). Jim and I were shopping at Babies R Us this weekend, and we came across this cute talking/singing chair. We thought maybe she would be too small for it, but so far she loves it. We will see how many days this toy lasts. It was pricey for a plastic toy so hopefully we will get our money's worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that sweet little face!
Sorry but I am loving those pants!!! She is too much!
Sorry but I am loving those pants!!! She is too much!
I couldn't resist the plaid britches! Em likes the buttons on them.
Post a Comment