Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Loves Food!


Emerson is definitely my daughter...she loves food as much as I do. When I am feeding her cereal (or fruit), she says what sounds like yum after every bite. And if I don't get the bite of food in her mouth fast enough she screams. I just knew that she had to be gaining weight due to her love of food, and the nurse confirmed it this week...she gained nearly 1-1/2 pounds since last month. She is up to a whopping 13.8 pounds. They didn't measure her length since we just went in for a weight check but I'm hoping that she is getting taller so that she isn't short and fat like me!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh yeah, Dawn - you're SO fat! :P

I'm so glad she's enjoying her meals. I bet it makes feeding time fun for you! I can't wait for Asher to begin expressing joy over things like that.

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Yes, I was just mentioning to Kim the other day what a fat ass you were Dawn! With that said, you are a shortie!!! (; PLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE woman!!!

Everytime I see pictures of Emerson I'm amazed to see her turn into this adorable little person. I cannot wait to hang out at the pool with you guys this summer, think of the cute bikinis she can wear!

The beauty of having little girls is you get to live through them when it comes to cute swimsuits!!